Friday, June 4, 2021

Lighthouse:Pigeon Point

This card arrived lately.  Abran sent in last April 3 and I received it around May.  It  is pandemic time and I observed this card traveled fast! 


Lighthouse is one of my fave postcard themes.  How I wish I could visit every Light house I see in a postcard. :)  There are not so many accessible lighthouses in my country even though we are a tropical country.  I've only see three - two (old and modern) in Punta Baluarte in in Cabilao Island and one in Ilocos, the Cape Bojeador.  All these were accessed during vacation time.    


Thank you, Abran for sending me this beautiful postcard.  This is the first of the three and I look forward to receive 2 more.  

I also love the stamps with its perfect cancels.   I am also glad that this card arrived for me without the unwanted postmark in the front of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment